How to Create Aesthetic Wall Decor in 3 Simple Steps
Shop Our Best-Selling Categories 🔥
Create Stunning Aesthetic Wall Art
Do you adore DIY collage walls but struggle to find your own style for creating an aesthetic wall decor that resonates with your personality? Fear not, Picta is here with a foolproof guide to help you transform that bland wall into a masterpiece!
When it comes to creating aesthetic wall decor, you have two options:
- Inspirational Photos: You can source these from Pinterest or the web (we recommend pikwizard.com).
- Your Own Photography: Sometimes Pinterest photos look great online but don't always match the aesthetic you're aiming for. No worries! Download our FREE collage wall kit here.
Sometimes Pinterest photos look nice online but don't always match the aesthetic you're aiming for. No worries! Download our FREE collage wall kit here:
All you have to do is print them, add some tape, and you're DONE. ✅
Ask for your free collage kit (write us a letter)
Tips for Creating Aesthetic Wall Decor with Your Own Photos
Love your photos and want them to match the vibe you’re aiming for? We've got tips! Use VSCO, an amazing app with various filters, to add a consistent aesthetic to all your pics.
Gallery walls let your artsy side shine, maximizing effect in minimal space. They're the perfect way to showcase who you are and what you love in your room.
Be unconventional, and your possibilities are endless. Mix photographs, drawings, art, postcards... eclectic is the new minimalistic!
5 Steps to Get Started
- Keep to a single color theme: no more than 3 colors
- Choose only photos you truly like. You're putting your personality on the wall, after all.
- Decide if you want symmetry or asymmetry. It depends on the mood you're aiming for.
- Sort and plan your photos on the floor, then display them on the wall.
- Use painter's tape or sticky tack to put them on the wall (just in case you change your mind later)
Even if you have your own pictures, download our FREE collage wall kit to mix with your own snaps. Your wall will get bigger and more inspiring!
Did you know we have collage board photo inspiration on Pinterest? Check out our color-coded boards to make your aesthetic wall decor even more inspiring!