Shop Our Best-Selling Categories 🔥
Wording ideas for condolence messages
It’s never easy when someone close to you loses a loved one. You want to be there for the person, but it isn’t always possible if you live far away, or you don’t want to impose on the person and their grief. Take a look at these condolence messages and words to say Get well soon or I’m thinking of you. Sending a card or a handwritten message can go a long way to let them know you’re there for them.
Condolence messages cards
Sending condolences is not always easy. You might not know the right words to say or how to express how sorry you are. These 15 messages of condolence might help inspire you or guide you to a heartfelt message to share.
- You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your son.
- It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family
- I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.
- My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.
- May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
- I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away. My heartfelt condolences.
- Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
- May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My most sincere condolences.
- I am honored and blessed to have known your father. He was truly a blessing in my life and I will miss him. My condolences.
- Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.
- Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she rest in peace!
- May God put her in a special place where she will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished her!
- My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I will surely miss the presence of a truly lovable and kind person.
- Dear Name, we are terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. May our condolences bring you peace during this painful time.
- Name, we just want you to know that we are really sorry to hear about your grandfather, he was a wonderful man. May he rest in peace.
Thinking of you cards
Whether they are far away, going through a tricky time in their life, or you are simply just missing a friend you haven’t seen in a while, Thinking of You cards are a great way to share a smile and a good memory with a photo! With lots of designs to choose from in the Picta Photo app, your photo cards are ready in 1-hour!
- Thinking of you always makes my day.
- Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.
- I’m sorry you haven’t heard much from me lately. I’ve been thinking about you often, though.
- It’s been too long.
- I’m starting to realize how lucky I was back when we got to see each other every day.
- Call me when things calm down a little. It would be so good to hear your voice.
- I’d love to hear from you. Shoot me a text or an email when you get a chance.
- Thinking of you today and always. Miss you!
- Though we might be far apart, I think of you often and remember our good times together.
- Love and miss you and hope to see you soon!
Whatever the message, a little note can go a long way to boost their spirits and let them know how much you miss them!
Get well soon cards
Whether for a procedure, an overnight stay, or other health problems – these past few years have made us realize how scary it can be. These Get Well Soon card ideas can be helpful to send well wishes to a loved one.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
- We’re all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Hang in there, better days are coming.
- Hope you feel a little better every day.
- Sending good, healthy vibes your way.
- You’re in all of our warmest thoughts as you recover from your accident.
- Best wishes for a little progress and a little encouragement every day during your recuperation.
- You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
- You’re one tough cookie!
- See? You’re so great, even germs like you
Whether you decide to write a funny get well soon message or a religious get well soon card, Picta has hundreds of different designs for 1-hour pickup.
Other ideas to write warmest wishes:
Start with an introduction: Use the person’s name and make sure to address the card appropriately. This can be the right time to use a nickname that you generally call the person.
Make sure to be respectful: for example, if the person is religious, it might be a good idea to add this into the card text. It might not be the right time to joke or take a light-hearted tone with someone you don’t know as well.
Keep it personal: adding in personal details about the recently departed, a favorite memory with the person or something you are looking forward to when they are doing better is always appreciated.