Christmas card wording and messages 2024
Shop Our Best-Selling Categories 🔥
Christmas card messages for family and friends
Perfect Christmas Card Wording Examples
Wondering what to write in your Christmas cards this year? We have Christmas card wording examples for all occasions. Scroll down to find your perfect message or greeting.
A recurring question every year. The end of year festivities are always a mad rush. Between the present shopping and planning for meals, it can seem overwhelming. And this year, it might be just too exhausting to find the words and greetings that are stuck far inside our head. Let us help you with our all-inclusive ideas! You’ll have plenty of time to deck the halls and get your jolly on once you’ve tackled what to write in your Christmas card!
Christmas Card Wording Ideas
Perfect for small cards or a text message, find Christmas card wording that’s short but sweet right here:
- Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays.
- May we all show each other the love and patience that we may not deserve this Christmas. That is the true spirit of Christmas.
- It’s easy to get caught up in all the business of Christmas, but I’m wishing you a peaceful Christmas full of the most important things.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you be surrounded by all the things that bring Christmas cheer.
- I hope you are reminded of all the most important things in your life this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- We hope you are surrounded by beauty and comfort this Christmas season.
- Blessings, love, and peace to you this Christmas.
- Wishing you love, joy, and peace this Christmas season.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Holiday greetings and best wishes for a new year!
- Sending love and warm wishes to you and your family this holiday season.
- May your Christmas be merry and bright!
- May every moment of the new year be filled with happiness and hope.
- Let's wish each other bright emotions and inspiration in the new year.
- Happy New Year! May this year bring us only joy and success.
Funny Christmas Greetings
A pun, a joke, a funny phrase. Sometimes our goal is to give our loved ones a giggle to break the yuletide tension.
- It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
- Have a cool yule and swell noel
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
- Have a cool yule and swell noel.
- Hope this holiday season decks your halls with lots of merry!
- ‘Tis the season to get tipsy! Cheers to a wonderful Christmas!
- Wishing you whatever jingles your bells!
- Dashing, dancing, and prancing until I get blitzened.
- May your holidays be as lovely as they look on Instagram.
- What do you call a kid who won’t sit on Santa’s lap? Claustrophobic!
- Whoever said “All is Calm” has never been to our house around Christmas. Some might say we’re not very bright, either.
- Happy New Year! May your happiness be longer than the holiday dinner.
- Let's raise our glasses to New Year's hustle and bustle, because there's a lot of it!
- Let's wish each other more laughter and less bad weather in the coming year.
Create your holiday cards on our website or app. Find out more
Traditional Christmas Card Wording
Slightly longer messages with deeper meanings are definitely a go-to for Aunt Betty and Grandma Pearson!
- I’m so thankful to have been blessed with such a wonderful family with which to celebrate this meaningful time of year.
- Our family is so lucky to have you in it. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
- Here’s to a year of blessings and beyond.
- May you and those you love find true happiness and peace this Christmas and into the New Year!
- Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice in the birth of the Lord — for unto us a child is given this night to bring peace and love to all mankind.
- Hope, joy, love & gladness. Let all these be your guide to this holiday season.
- ’Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it. You feel it. You know it. You believe it.
- May Christmas bring joy to your heart and happiness to your home.
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
What to write in your holiday cards
Perfect for Hanuukkah, Kwanzaa, Yuletide greetings and beyond!
- May your holiday season sparkle and may the year ahead be full of joy.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours this holiday season.
- May this be a season of many gifts and joys for you.
- Hope your holiday is filled with wonderful things!
- Wishing you and your family a beautiful holiday season.
- Wishing you a season filled with beauty and a heart filled with joy.
- Wishing for the festival of lights to shine bright for you and your loved ones.
- Wishing you a Hanukkah full of love and light!
- Let the Menorah candles shine bright and best wishes!
- We wish you and your family a Happy Hanukkah! May your home be happy and your gelt be plentiful
- Keep the spirit of Hanukkah in your heart this holiday season.
- Happy Kwanzaa to you and yours!
- Blessings to you and your family this Kwanzaa.
- Wishing you all of the Hope, Wonder, and Joy that the Season can bring!
- Warmest wishes of the Season from our family to yours.
- Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo! Like this card design? Find other great ideas in the Picta app
- May your holiday season sparkle with laughter, love, and the magic of the season.
- Sending you warm wishes and heartfelt blessings for a joyous holiday season.
- May the glow of the holiday lights fill your heart with happiness and warmth.
- Wishing you moments of togetherness, peace, and harmony this holiday season.
- May your home be filled with the joyous melodies of laughter and the spirit of celebration.
- Wishing you a holiday season filled with moments that make your heart smile.
- As you light the candles of Hanukkah, may they bring you hope and illuminate your path.
- May the blessings of Hanukkah surround you and your loved ones with love and happiness.
New Years Card Greetings
Let’s focus on all the good that can come out of next year…
- Wishing you beautiful moments, treasured memories, and all the happiness a heart can know. Happy New Year!
- A toast to you and yours in the New Year.
- Wishing you holiday cheer and a Happy New Year.
- New year, new plans, new memories to be made. Wishing you all the best for the year ahead.
- May your year be filled with happiness, health, joy, and love.
- Hoping that all you wish for comes true in the New Year.
- Thanks for being such an important part of my life. Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store.
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year!
- Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright – Happy New Year.
- Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Happy New Year.
- Let the old year end, and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year!
Start creating beautiful Christmas, Holiday and New Years card designs to go with these great Christmas card wordings and more!