Happy Thanksgiving quotes
Happy Turkey Day to all of our readers!
Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States. These Thanksgiving day quotes are really special to wish someone on this special day. On this day you can share some words to your friends, family or lover.
Thanksgiving quotes for friends
1. Thank you for being my family, Thank you for sharing your blessings with me, Thank you for opening up your home and giving me a place to call my own. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. I am thankful that I have someone like you in my life, Someone who is kind, Someone who is always there for me, Someone who is so close to me. Happy Thanksgiving!
3. Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life, You are the reason why I wake up every morning with a smile on my face and the reason why I look forward to every day of my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
4. Thank you for being there for me, Thank you for always being my friend, Thank you for always lifting me up in my down times, Thank you for giving me hope when I was in despair. Happy Thanksgiving!
5. Dear friend, I am thankful that I have someone like you in my life, Someone who is kind and caring, Someone who listens to me and respects my decisions. Happy Thanksgiving!
6. Thank you for being there when I needed someone most, Thank you for always making me laugh even when I was in the worst moods of my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
7. Dear friend, I am thankful that I have someone like you in my life, Someone who is loyal and trustworthy with all his heart and soul, Someone who loves his friends more than anything else in this world. Happy Thanksgiving!
8. Thank you for being my best friend, Thank you for always being there for me, Thank you for always lifting me up in my down times, Thank you for giving me faith when I was in despair. Happy Thanksgiving!
9. Dear friend, I am thankful that I have someone like you in my life, Someone who is caring and considerate, Someone who understands me even when no one else can. Happy Thanksgiving!
10. I am thankful that I have someone like you in my life, Someone who is selfless and generous to a fault, Someone who brings joy to my face even on the saddest days of my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving wishes for family
As Thanksgiving approaches, here are some messages to help you say what’s on your mind and in your heart. We hope these turkey–themed messages will inspire you to express yourself this holiday season. Some of the messages are a bit more serious than others, but they’re all about togetherness and gratitude – just like Thanksgiving itself! Say thanks with a handwritten note or a warm embrace – it’s easy, and it means so much!
1. May you always be thankful for the little things in life, like family, friends, and home–cooked meals. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. As you share your bounty this Thanksgiving, may you also find time to count your blessings – among them are family and friends who are always there for you.
3. Thankfulness is a choice – so choose to thank God every day of the year, especially on days like today when He gives us so much to be grateful for!
4. May these days of thanks remind us that God’s love is revealed not just in gifts or blessings but in His presence with us throughout our lives, no matter how challenging they may be.
5. Here’s to all the special people who make up your unique tribe – may your day at our table be filled with laughter, love and thanksgiving!
6. When two families come together over a meal this Thanksgiving holiday season, it not only reinforces the bond between them… but it also shows gratitude for all that has been shared over the years…and all that will continue to pass between them into eternity!
7. We are thankful to have spent another year with each other because we know that tomorrow isn’t promised…
8. May you never take each other for granted or allow common courtesies to slip away from everyday life or everyday talk…
9. As we gather around the table this week and share our blessings as well as those we have received from others…let us remember those who need our help as well as those who need our prayers….
10. I am thankful for everything about you: The way you look at me when I do something silly; The way we dance together; The way we fight; And most importantly, I am thankful we both found each other and stayed together through thick and thin!
11 . We may come from different places and speak different languages but when we sit around this table during Thanksgiving weekend we all become one family: one nation under God sharing love and peace amongst ourselves…..
12 . I am thankful that my husband is my best friend; My son my most precious treasure; My dad my hero; My mom my inspiration; My brothers my confidants & counselors….
13 . Being married means realizing that someone else will always like someone better than they like me – but also realizing that they will always want me more than anyone else does.
14 . Here’s wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season filled with many wonderful memories!
15 . All of us go through difficult times in life – at such times it’s good to know there is someone out there who truly cares about what happens next.
16 . Today is a special day because on this day two families joined together making an everlasting commitment deep within their hearts.
17 . On this Thanksgiving Day may God bless our families as he has blessed ours!
18 . Today let’s give out thanks by showing some extra kindness toward those who really need it!
19 . This year let us dedicate ourselves once again to remembering what is important in life: loving one another through sacrificial service instead of selfishness through grumbling resentment!