It’s practically the fourth Thursday in November which means it’s time for the best Thanksgiving quotes! From quotes about pie, to quotes about family coming to visit whether that’s via Skype or in person … you know we’ve found them all.
This year Thanksgiving falls on November 26th so there’s still plenty of time to baste the turkey, mash the potatoes and even print your own Thanksgiving quotes using Picta! We have tons of great quotes already made in the app, and even transformed some into super cute photo overlays!
Let’s dive right into
the best Thanksgiving quotes:
(just like i’m going to dive into the gravy on Turkey day!)
- “It’s not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour.” – Lorelei Gilmore
- “Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.” – Joyce Giraud
- “And when a nice boy who adores you offers you pie, say ‘thank you.’” – This is Us
- “The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so.” – Nora Ephron
- “Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often. – Johnnie Carson
- “Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grow. A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” – Nigel Hamilton
- “Every Thanksgiving I think about how much Pilgrims had to sacrifice just so we could have a day off work.” – Melanie White
- “Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from.” – Daniel Humm
- “When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” – Sam Lefkowitz
- “Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.” – Kevin James
17. “If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!”
18. Birds of a feather flock together
19. “Why did the turkey cross the road twice? To prove he wasn’t chicken.”
20. “My family told me to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes, but I told them I couldn’t quit cold turkey.”
21. Thanksgiving is plucking awesome
22. This group has the tur-key to my heart
23. Stop, drop, and pass the rolls
24. I’m thankful to have a family who takes eating as seriously as I do
25. My heart is as full as my plate
26. Thankful, blessed, and mashed potato obsessed
27. You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach
28. It doesn’t get any butter than this
29. Good food + better company = the perfect recipe for a day of thanks
30. Turkey and wine and I’m feeling fine
31. Thanksgiving: A time to count blessings, not carbs
32. Keep calm and gobble on
33. Feast your eyes on this
34. Don’t be a jerky, eat some turkey
35. Let’s get cranberry sauced
36. Thankful for elastic waistbands
37. I can’t eat another bite. Oh look, pie!
38. I yam what I yam
39. Current status: stuffed like a turkey
40. I love you more than pumpkin pie—and that’s saying a lot.
Thanksgiving quotes and captions got your heart full like your plate this Turkey Day? Tag us on social media @pictaphotoapp with your favorite quotes and we’ll repost you!
Want more Thanksigving content? Check out the rest of our great blog articles!
WITH PICTA, PRINT QUOTES, CARD DESIGNS IN 1 HOUR OR DELIVER TO HOME