We all have bad days, mornings where we feel down in the dumps or just need a quick pick-me-up, in the form of some life quotes. From motivating to inspirational to just plain funny, this collection of quotes tackle a whole range of topics!
Want more quotes? Check out these Flip Your Hair quotes or head over to our Instagram page for more!
Daily motivational quotes
1. “Growth means choosing happiness over history and never looking back” – Elizabeth Soto 2. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West 3. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”– Babe Ruth
7. “Life is too short to wait.” – Stephanie Gilmore 8. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton 9. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
10. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live” – Jim Rohn 11. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”– Bernard Baruch 12. “We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.”– Bryan White
16. “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.” – Maya Angelou 17. “When two people fall in love, past and future disappear.” – Paulo Coelho 18. “You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.” 🍾
22. “No matter how bad it gets, you’ll always be rich at the dollar store.” 🤑 23. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.”– Elbert Hubbard 24. “Laugh a lot. It burns a lot of calories.”– Jessica Simpson
25. “A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset.” – John Geiger 26. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss 27. “You’re only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the red velvet cupcake.” – Emma Stone
28. “There is no change where there is no action.” – Ray Bradbury 29. “There are no regrets in life, just lessons.” – Jennifer Aniston 30. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
I’ll have to admit, that really put a smile on my face, finding all these life quotes! And what better way to keep these good vibes going than to put those quotes where you can see them. Stick them in your scrapbook to add a pop of text to your album, or even check out our other wall art articles like how to make a Vision Board with life quotes to skyrocket your motivation to the MAX! 🚀