Creating a Postcard
Sure, you can buy a postcard in the place where you are vacationing, but it can also be rewarding and cool to create a postcard from your own photos! Here’s how to make your own postcard …
- Taking the pictures: the first step in creating your memorable postcard! I can be really picky about the photos that I take on vacation and even more when it comes to choosing a photo for a postcard. I want the card to best sum up my vacation whether it be a beach trip, a camping adventure with the fam, or spring break with the girls!
- Once you’re happy with the shot (you can even add in filters to touch up that sunrise!), the next step is choosing your card. The Picta Photo app has hundreds of designs ranging from “Thinking of You” cards to “Miss You” to even “Summer” – there’s something for everyone!
- After you’re happy with your design, you can print your 5×7 photo postcard at the Walgreens or CVS closest to you!
- You can handwrite a note on the back of the card, or if you have access to a printer, you can even print one out!
- Make sure to leave space on the right-hand side for the address
- To fill out the address, make sure to include the name, address, and country of the recipient! If the postcard is going to another country, make sure there is the necessary information to make sure it gets there!
- Purchase a stamp and drop your postcard in the mail! Your recipient will love receiving a personalized postcard from you!
- Or, save your postcard and put it in a scrapbook or hang it on the wall to remember your vacation!