How to Use the Photo Print Website
How to use the Photo Print website to print photos from your computer
Print to Walgreens
Do you also have photos saved to your computer that you would like to get printed? With the Photo Print website, it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Check out these 7 easy steps below:
1. Select the product you wish to print … from prints to posters and more!
2. Add photos to your cart by tapping on the button OPEN PHOTO GALLERY
3. Photos added to your gallery will appear directly in your cart. Choose from one of the five photo print formats (4×6, 4×4, 5×7, 8×10 or 8×8).
4. Crop your photos if needed using the crop button and adjust the blue frame as desired. Tap on the button SAVE CROP when you are satisfied.
5. Adjust the quantity for the number of copies per print that you would like by tapping on the + button or remove a photo from your cart by tapping on the trash can icon.
6. Tap on the Check Out button to enter your contact information and select a Walgreens store for pickup.
7. Submit your order when you’re all set! That’s all there is to it! You will receive a confirmation email for the order and be notified via email when your prints are ready to be picked up.
Print to CVS or Walmart
1. Select your product or photo print size from the Catalog of options! From prints to posters and more …
2. A popup window will appear and allow you to choose photos from your computer. Helpful tip: hold down the Shift key to easily select multiple photos!
3. Tap the crop symbol on your photo preview on the Cart page once your photos are selected. Adjust the crop as you wish!
4. Add in multiple copies of the same photo (and crop) by clicking the (+) or (-) buttons to adjust the total.
5. Tap on the Check Out button to enter your contact information and select a store for pickup.
6. Submit your order when you’re all set! That’s all there is to it! You will receive a confirmation email for the order and be notified via email when your prints are ready to be picked up.