Your 8.5×11 Photobook at $29.99 only!
Create your own Yearbook by printing your best memories! Celebrate your past year with your friends and loved ones.
School is over and you’re going to get your high school or university diploma in a few days? Here are some tips to help you create your perfect Graduation photo book so that you’ll be able to relive the memories for many years to come!
1. On the day of your graduation, take as many pictures as you can of your friends and classmates. After all, you spent much time together in your classroom, studying huge books with smoking heads. Ask a family member to take photos when you are on stage collecting your diploma.
2. Take photos of the teachers who‘ve taught you over the years. When you look at them in years to come, you’ll associate so many memories with them, even of that maths teacher you didn’t get along with.. There will be always funny moments you wouldn’t want to forget.
3. Don’t forget to take some photos of you and your family. Ask a friend to take a few. Your family is just as proud of your achievement as you are. Before you leave, take some pictures of the campus, the classrooms, the hallways, the sports field, and the cafeteria.
4. After all the hard work and dedication, don’t forget that you can thank school for many friends and all the fun times you had together since you met. Add some “after school” photos of you and your friends in your photo book and remember, that your high school years were a beautiful and happy time both inside and outside of the classroom.
5. Leave the last few pages blank so that friends and classmates can write messages or do drawings etc. for you. This is especially important for those friends who are going to different colleges or will be traveling to faraway places. Reading their words to you will make them seem so much closer.Create my yearbook!