October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month created to increase attention and awareness each year. We’ve compiled this list of uplifting and inspiring quotes, for those battling breast cancer or survivors. Whether it’s motivational or dedicated to bringing support, these quotes are ready to use even after October.
Cancer … the C word … it really affects all of us. There will be an estimated 18.1 million new diagnoses of cancer each year worldwide. 1 in 5 men and 1 in 6 women will be diagnosed at least once in their life. Often, cancer patients or friends and family feel isolated and alone with this illness. We’ve compiled some uplifting and motivational pink October quotes to share with loved ones.
Inspiring and Uplifting Breast Cancer Quotes
1. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” – Cayla Mills
2. “You can be a victim of cancer, or a survivor of cancer. It’s a mindset.” – Dave Pelzer
3. “Cancer is a word, not a sentence.” – John Diamond
4. “It’s about focusing on the fight and not the fright.” – Robin Roberts
5. “Breast cancer is scary and no one understands that like another woman who has gone through it too.” – Mindy Sterling 6. “Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything anymore.” – Melissa Etheridge 7. “You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.” 8. “Since I had cancer I’ve realised that every day is a bonus.” – Geoffrey Boycott
9. “Cancer didn’t bring me to my knees, it brought me to my feet.” – Michael Douglas 10. “I’m going to beat this cancer or die trying.” – Michael Landon 11. “The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” – Nikolai Lenin 12. “Cancer may have started the fight, but I will finish it.”
13. “The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.” – CC Scott 14. “Never give up. Life is worth living. There is life after cancer.” 15. “It’s not what they take away from you that counts – it’s what you do with what you have left.” – Hubert Humphrey 16. “We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up or fight like hell.” – Lance Armstrong
Fight cancer quotes to download for free and print
Express your inner thoughts to the one you love with a personalized quote. After you’ve found the quote or the card template that you want to use, save it and it’s ready to print. Your image will make the connection between you and the words you share. Simple images are very popular, but feel free to jazz it up!
17. “Cancer affects all of us, whether you’re a daughter, mother, sister, friend, coworker, doctor, or patient.” – Jennifer Aniston 18. “Cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always.” – Hippocrates 19. “Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill 20. “We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails.”
21. “Cure sometimes, treat often comfort always” – Hippocrates 22. “Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill 23. “We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails.” 24. “The important thing is not how many years in your life but how much life in your years.” – Edward J. Stieglitz
26. “Keep calm and fight on.” 27. “Pink power.” 28. “For every mountains there is a miracle.” – Robert H. Schuller 29. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within” 30. “We are strong together.”
To sum it all up, we all know someone who has been affected by this disease or could use some support in their time of need, we hope you like these Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes to live by right here. We used our web app to create these stunning, pink images. Check it out and make your own … and even personalize it for a loved one!