Back to school quotes
The 30 best back to school quotes for your first day and beyond!
New pencils and first-day jitters! We're in need of some motivation and inspiration now more than ever! Plus, a great first-day-of-school outfit Instagram pic needs a great caption ... what better way than with some fabulous back to school quotes?
Put your best foot forward with these 30 Back to School Quotes for students, teachers, and parents alike. We already have plans to frame them and put them in every corner of the office! Turning them into canvas prints? Basically the equivalent of offering your teacher an apple #Winning.
School quotes for students
1. "Make today the day to learn something new."
2. "I think that everyone has the power to make a change in the world." — Bella Thorne
3. “If you don’t understand, ask questions. If you’re uncomfortable about asking questions, say you are uncomfortable about asking questions and then ask anyway." – Chimamanda Ngozi
School quotes for teachers
4. "Teach, love, inspire."
5. "You must do the things you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt
6. "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela
Inspirational back to school quotes
7. "Dream + work = success"
8. "You and you alone are the only person that can live the life that writes the story that you were meant to tell. And the world needs your story because the world needs your voice." - Kerri Washington
9. "Be yourself, love yourself no matter what, no matter what anyone tells you. You don’t have to try to fit in and be someone that you’re not." - Skai Jackson
10. "Come on kid, this is your dream."
11. "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message." – Steve Irwin
12. "I've always loved the first day of school better than the last day of school. Firsts are best because they are beginnings." – Jenny Han
13. "Mindset is everything" - Carol Dweck
14. "Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world." – Malala Yousafzai
15. "Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom." - Oprah Winfrey
16. "The secret to your future is in your daily routine."
17. "Intelligence plus character—that is the true goal of education." - Martin Luther King Jr
18. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.” – Charles Dederich
19. "Go the extra mile, it's never crowded."
20. “You’re off to great to great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
21. “The first day of school: The day when the countdown to the last day of the school begins.”
22. "Be the person you want to have in your life."
23. “School bells are ringing loud and clear; vacation’s over, school is here.” – Winifred C. Marshal
24. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” – Taylor Swift
25. "It's okay not to know, but it's not okay not to try."
26. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
27. “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.” – Regina Brett
28. "It takes a big heart to shape little minds."
29. “Work hard, nap hard.” – Demi Lovato
30. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
I think some of these back to school quotes would make great classroom wall art, don't you agree? From canvases to posters to wood hangers and more ... the Picta Photo Print app has it all. It's the best way to create motivational content.
I can hear the cheerleaders in the school hallway now ... "P-I-C-T-A ... go Picta!"