45 Alice in Wonderland Quotes
March 31st, 2021
We can find amazing inspiration everywhere, even in the books we read at a younger age.
Alice in Wonderland and Alice through the Looking Glass, both by Lewis Carroll, are equally jam packed with nuggets of wisdom. Moreover, once we pull them out of their original context, they mean so much more than we first realized…
Whether we’ve read the book or seen the Disney film adaptation, those whimsical words from Alice and her friends are memorable and touching. For this reason I’ve collectioned 45 of the BEST Alice in Wonderland quotes to live by below.
1. Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first? – Alice
2. I don’t see how he can ever finish, if he doesn’t begin. – Alice
3. The best way to explain it is to do it. – The Dodo
4. It’s no use going back to yesterday, I was a different person then.
5. How long is forever? Sometimes just one second.
11. I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours. – Cheshire Cat
12. If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.
13. It’s no use going back yesterday, because I was a different person then.
14. I am under no obligation to make sense to you. – The Mad Hatter
15. Forgetting pain is convenient. Remembering it, agonizing. But recovering the truth is worth the suffering. – Cheshire Cat
16. Every adventure requires a first step. – Cheshire Cat
17. Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality. – The Mad Hatter
18. Everything’s got a moral if only you can find it. – The Duchess
19. Imagination is the only weapon in the walk against reality.
20. The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.
21. People who don’t think, shouldn’t talk.
22. I knew who I was this morning but I’ve changed a few times since then.
23. It’s always tea time.
24. This is my dream. I’ll decide where it goes from here.
25. How long is forever? Sometimes just one second.
26. Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall.
27. Her world as a mess, so she lost herself in a wonderland of madness.
28. Curiouser and Curiouser! – Alice
29. You must close your eyes. Otherwise you won’t see anything.
30. If you believe in me, I’ll believe in you. – The Unicorn
31. When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark. – The Mad Hatter
32. Curiosity often leads to trouble.
33. It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.
34. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast
35. You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution to their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic.
36. I’m trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door. You’re the one that has to walk through it.
37. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. – The White Queen
38. If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does. – The Duchess
39. What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? – Alice
40. People might think you’re crazy for what you believe or wear or say, but it doesn’t matter. – The Cheshire Cat
41. How can you run from what’s inside your head.
42. The best people are mad. – The Mad Hatter
43. You used to be much more…muchier. You’ve lost your muchness. – The Mad Hatter
44. Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. – The King
45. If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. – Alice